Nelnet provides innovative products and services throughout the educational life cycle to help students, families, and institutions reach their goals in lieu with their vision to be a leading diversified processing services company by providing their customers with their services of education financing and asset management, education loan servicing, and education planning and enrollment services. It is no doubt, Nelnet gives their all when it comes to their customers however, despite the great service there are some inevitable occurences wherein users/customers experience some technical glitches when accessing their account. Most common problems would be faulty links and buttons or directed to a faulty page. If you are experiencing such annoying problems, then you don't have to worry! Below, we have provided an instructional video and step by step instructions on how to access your account so that you will have a guide and in the future where you would want to access your account, it would be as easy as 123. No hassles and stress-free with our Nelnet Login guide.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Nelnet Login page URL: https://mma.nelnet.net/Login.aspx onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser and with the empty text field, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. After successfully copying and pasting the link, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section where you will input the necessary information needed to access your account. Start with the text field where you are asked to input your Username. Input your Username as carefully as possible to avoid any typos that might delay you from accessing your account. Click Continue.
- After clicking Continue, you will be then directed to a new page where a single text field is present again for your Password. Input your password and be extra careful in inputting to avoid any errors that will delay you from accessing your account.
- Lastly click Continue. There are maybe additional steps along the way so just carefully follow the onscreen instructions.
Having troubles while logging in? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page, find the login section. In this section, if you are having problems accessing your account click Forgot Username or Password.
- If you are having problems with your Username, click the link stated in Step One and you will be then directed to their reset page. In their reset page, you will be asked for your Social Security Number, Date of birth, and email address. Input the necessary information on its respective text field.
- If you are having problems with your Password, on the first page or the one described in Step one enter your Username on the text field asking you for such and then click Continue.
- After clicking Continue, you will be then directed to the next step in logging in. In this page, click Forgot Password? The format of the form is the same of that of Number 3. Make sure you do not commit any errors.It will be asking you for Social Security Number, Date of Birth and email address.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact IRFS!
Make a call!
Our lines are open 24/7 (excluding holidays).
Send an email!
You have to finish inputting information in this link: https://www.nelnet.com/email-us/
Bookmark this page and do not forget to visit this page often as we are trying to provide ncessary information regarding Nelnet Login process.
Shortcut to Nelnet Login page here...
Video and listed instructions on how to access your account.
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials.
Channel your comments and grievances through the provided contact details.
Your opinion of Nelnet:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...